2027 Harwood Ave Royal Oak, MI
Passionate 3D artist with over 5 years of experience in 3D modeling, texturing, real
time workflow and 2D compositing. Eagerness to learn and adapt to new techniques and software.
Software experience with Maya, Zbrush, Unreal Engine 4,
Substance Designer and Substance Painter, Photoshop as well as Nuke.
High / Low Poly Modeling, texturing, Virtual reality, Automotive compositing,
lighting, rendering, baking maps, UV mapping and modular asset workflow.
2D Compositor / 3D Artist
August 2016 – December 2019
- Worked as a 2D Compositing Artist in Nuke and retouched configurable vehicles.
- Composited video for client presentations and advertisements.
- Worked on multiple 3D experiences using Unreal Engine as well as created environments for product backgrounds.
- Created high quality 3D models for online catalog images.
- Worked as a team with multiple departments to create configurable images.
Strength in Numbers Studio (SIN)
3D Environmental Artist
May 2015 – May 2016
- Modeled and textured environmental assets for the Tuebor video game.
- Created diverse levels and unique props based on self-direction and concept art.
- Worked closely with a stellar team of talented video game artists to produce a PC game.
College for Creative Studies, Detroit, MI
BFA in Entertainment Arts with an emphasis in Game Art
August 2015 – May2016
Cumulative GPA 3.54
Dean’s List: Fall 2012 / Winter 2014 / Fall 2014 / Winter 2015 / Fall 2015
Working on my classic 1970 Chevrolet El Camino.
Board and table-top games with family and friends.